Biomass burning as a potential source for atmospheric ice nuclei: Western wildfires and prescribed burns
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 39, Issue 11, June 2012
How to Cite
2012), Biomass burning as a potential source for atmospheric ice nuclei: Western wildfires and prescribed burns, Geophys. Res. Lett., 39, L11805, doi:10.1029/2012GL051915., , , , , and (
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- NOAA Atmospheric Composition and Climate Program and NSF . Grant Numbers: NOAA NA10OAR4310103, NSF ATM-0611936, NSF ATM-0919042
|grl29251-sup-0001-t01.txt||plain text document||2K||Tab-delimited Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.