Predicting tropical cyclone rapid intensification using the 37 GHz ring pattern identified from passive microwave measurements
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 39, Issue 13, July 2012
How to Cite
2012), Predicting tropical cyclone rapid intensification using the 37 GHz ring pattern identified from passive microwave measurements, Geophys. Res. Lett., 39, L13804, doi:10.1029/2012GL052115., and (
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!