Hydrology and Land Surface Studies
Numerical modeling of the Mount Steller landslide flow history and of the generated long period seismic waves
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 39, Issue 16, 28 August 2012
How to Cite
2012), Numerical modeling of the Mount Steller landslide flow history and of the generated long period seismic waves, Geophys. Res. Lett., 39, L16402, doi:10.1029/2012GL052511., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!