The gravitationally consistent sea-level fingerprint of future terrestrial ice loss
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 482–486, 16 February 2013
How to Cite
2012), The gravitationally consistent sea-level fingerprint of future terrestrial ice loss, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 482–486, doi:10.1029/2012GL053000., , and (
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- European Commission's 7th Framework Program. Grant Number: 226375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!