Global M2 internal tide and its seasonal variability from high resolution ocean circulation and tide modeling
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 39, Issue 19, 16 October 2012
How to Cite
2012), Global M2 internal tide and its seasonal variability from high resolution ocean circulation and tide modeling, Geophys. Res. Lett., 39, L19607, doi:10.1029/2012GL053320., , , and (
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!