Can solar wind viscous drag account for coronal mass ejection deceleration?
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 39, Issue 19, 16 October 2012
How to Cite
2012), Can solar wind viscous drag account for coronal mass ejection deceleration?, Geophys. Res. Lett., 39, L19107, doi:10.1029/2012GL053625., , and (
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
|grl29625-sup-0001-t01.txt||plain text document||0K||Tab-delimited Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.