The 1707 Mw8.7 Hoei earthquake triggered the largest historical eruption of Mt. Fuji
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the American Geophysical Union
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 39, Issue 24, 28 December 2012
How to Cite
2012), The 1707 Mw8.7 Hoei earthquake triggered the largest historical eruption of Mt. Fuji, Geophys. Res. Lett., 39, L24309, doi:10.1029/2012GL053868., , , and (
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!