Beyond bulk entrainment and detrainment rates: A new framework for diagnosing mixing in cumulus convection
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 39, Issue 21, November 2012
How to Cite
2012), Beyond bulk entrainment and detrainment rates: A new framework for diagnosing mixing in cumulus convection, Geophys. Res. Lett., 39, L21803, doi:10.1029/2012GL053992., and (
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!