Stability of the regional stress field in central Japan during the late Quaternary inferred from the stress inversion of the active fault data
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 39, Issue 23, 16 December 2012
How to Cite
2012), Stability of the regional stress field in central Japan during the late Quaternary inferred from the stress inversion of the active fault data, Geophys. Res. Lett., 39, L23303, doi:10.1029/2012GL054094., , and (
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!