Simultaneous partitioning of silicon and oxygen into the Earth's core during early Earth differentiation
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 66–71, 16 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), Simultaneous partitioning of silicon and oxygen into the Earth's core during early Earth differentiation, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 66–71, doi: 10.1029/2012GL054116., , and , (
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- German Science Foundation Priority Programmes. Grant Numbers: Ru 437/8, Ru1323/2
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|Supp.txt||plain text document||1K||Supporting information|
|Supplementary_information.pdf||PDF document||135K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.