The role of Coulomb stress changes for injection-induced seismicity: The Basel enhanced geothermal system
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 72–77, 16 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), The role of Coulomb stress changes for injection-induced seismicity: The Basel enhanced geothermal system, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 72–77, doi: 10.1029/2012GL054147., , and (
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!