All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
3-D active source tomography around Simeulue Island offshore Sumatra: Thick crustal zone responsible for earthquake segment boundary
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
©2013 American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 48–53, 16 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), 3-D active source tomography around Simeulue Island offshore Sumatra: Thick crustal zone responsible for earthquake segment boundary, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 48–53, doi:10.1029/2012GL054148., , , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/D004381/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!