The sign of the radiative forcing from marine cloud brightening depends on both particle size and injection amount
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 210–215, 16 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), The sign of the radiative forcing from marine cloud brightening depends on both particle size and injection amount, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 210–215, doi: 10.1029/2012GL054286., and (
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- European Commission's 7th Framework Program through the IMPLICC. Grant Number: FP7-ENV-2008-1-226567
- Norwegian Research Council through the EarthClim project. Grant Number: 207711/E10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!