The sign of the radiative forcing from marine cloud brightening depends on both particle size and injection amount
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 210–215, 16 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), The sign of the radiative forcing from marine cloud brightening depends on both particle size and injection amount, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 210–215, doi: 10.1029/2012GL054286., and (
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- European Commission's 7th Framework Program through the IMPLICC. Grant Number: FP7-ENV-2008-1-226567
- Norwegian Research Council through the EarthClim project. Grant Number: 207711/E10
All Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|2012GL054286fs01.eps||PS document||2586K||Supporting information|
|2012GL054286readme.txt||plain text document||1K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.