High pressure and temperature electrical resistivity of iron and implications for planetary cores
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 33–37, 16 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), High pressure and temperature electrical resistivity of iron and implications for planetary cores, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 33–37,, , , and (
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI). Grant Number: 2011B1550
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX11AC68G
- NSF. Grant Number: EAR0948131
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!