High pressure and temperature electrical resistivity of iron and implications for planetary cores
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 33–37, 16 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), High pressure and temperature electrical resistivity of iron and implications for planetary cores, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 33–37,, , , and (
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI). Grant Number: 2011B1550
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX11AC68G
- NSF. Grant Number: EAR0948131
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|2nd_Supporting_materials.docx||Word document||241K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.