Delayed winter warming: A robust decadal response to strong tropical volcanic eruptions?
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 204–209, 16 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), Delayed winter warming: A robust decadal response to strong tropical volcanic eruptions? Geophys. Res. Lett. 40, 204–209, doi:10.1029/2012GL054403., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 3Role of natural external forcing factors in modulating the Indian summer monsoon rainfall, the winter North Atlantic Oscillation and their relationship on inter-decadal timescale, Climate Dynamics, 2014, 43, 7-8, 2283, , , , , ,
- 6Claim of solar influence is on thin ice: are 11-year cycle solar minima associated with severe winters in Europe?, Environmental Research Letters, 2013, 8, 2, 024014, , , , ,
- 7European summer temperature response to annually dated volcanic eruptions over the past nine centuries, Bulletin of Volcanology, 2013, 75, 7, , , , , , , ,