A unique seasonal pattern in dissolved elemental mercury in the South China Sea, a tropical and monsoon-dominated marginal sea
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 167–172, 16 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), A unique seasonal pattern in dissolved elemental mercury in the South China Sea, a tropical and monsoon-dominated marginal sea, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 67–172 doi:10.1029/2012GL054457., , and (
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 97-2745-M-002-001-;98(99,100)-2611-M-002-013(014,004
- Drunken Moon Lake Scientific Integrated Scientific Research Platform. Grant Number: 101R3252
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 1132515, 0928191
Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|2012GL054457_Supp_Mat_SCS_Hg.doc||Word document||177K||Supporting information|
|54457readme.txt||plain text document||1K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.