Multi-decadal trends in the advection and mixing of natural carbon in the Southern Ocean
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 139–142, 16 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), Multi-decadal trends in the advection and mixing of natural carbon in the Southern Ocean, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 139–142, doi:10.1029/2012GL054483., , , and (
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- NOAA. Grant Number: NA12OAR4310058
- NSF. Grant Number: OCE-1155240
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!