Contribution of ocean current to the increase in N abundance in the Northwestern Pacific marginal seas
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 143–148, 16 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), Contribution of ocean current to the increase in N abundance in the northwestern Pacific marginal seas, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 143–148, doi:10.1029/2012GL054545., , , and (
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!