Predicting changes in temperate forest budburst using continental-scale observations and models
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 359–364, 28 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), Predicting changes in temperate forest budburst using continental-scale observations and models, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 359–364, doi:10.1029/2012GL054431., , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce. Grant Number: NA08OAR4320752
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!