Geodesy and Gravity/Tectonophysics
Using nonlinear programming to correct leakage and estimate mass change from GRACE observation and its application to Antarctica
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 117, Issue B11, November 2012
How to Cite
2012), Using nonlinear programming to correct leakage and estimate mass change from GRACE observation and its application to Antarctica, J. Geophys. Res., 117, B11410, doi:10.1029/2012JB009480., , and (
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!