The contribution of eddies to striations in absolute dynamic topography
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 448–461, January 2013
How to Cite
2013), The contribution of eddies to striations in absolute dynamic topography, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, 448–461, doi:10.1029/2012JC008231., and (
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!