Local and remote forcing of decadal sea level and thermocline depth variability in the South Indian Ocean
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 381–398, January 2013
How to Cite
2013), Local and remote forcing of decadal sea level and thermocline depth variability in the South Indian Ocean, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, 381–398, doi:10.1029/2012JC008317., and (
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!