A modeling study of seasonal variations of sea ice and plankton in the Bering and Chukchi Seas during 2007–2008
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1520–1533, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), A modeling study of seasonal variations of sea ice and plankton in the Bering and Chukchi Seas during 2007–2008, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, 1520–1533, doi:10.1029/2012JC008322., et al. (
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!