Remote sensing of salinity from satellite-derived CDOM in the Changjiang River dominated East China Sea
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 227–243, January 2013
How to Cite
2013), Remote sensing of salinity from satellite-derived CDOM in the Changjiang River dominated East China Sea, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, 227–243, doi:10.1029/2012JC008467., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421202
- Public Science and Technology Research Funds Projects of Ocean. Grant Number: 200905012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!