Global transients in ultraviolet and red-infrared ranges from data of Universitetsky-Tatiana-2 satellite
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 370–379, 27 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), Global transients in ultraviolet and red-infrared ranges from data of Universitetsky-Tatiana-2 satellite, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 370–379, doi:10.1029/2012JD017501., et al. (
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- RFFI. Grant Numbers: 09-02-12162-ofi_m, 10-05-01045a, 12-05-31025-mol_a
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!