Composition and Chemistry
Validation of upper mesospheric and lower thermospheric temperatures measured by the Solar Occultation for Ice Experiment
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 117, Issue D16, 27 August 2012
How to Cite
2012), Validation of upper mesospheric and lower thermospheric temperatures measured by the Solar Occultation for Ice Experiment, J. Geophys. Res., 117, D16304, doi:10.1029/2012JD017689., , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2012
- NASA. Grant Number: NAS5-03132
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!