Climate and Dynamics
Modeling land-climate coupling in Europe: Impact of land surface representation on climate variability and extremes
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 117, Issue D20, 27 October 2012
How to Cite
2012), Modeling land-climate coupling in Europe: Impact of land surface representation on climate variability and extremes, J. Geophys. Res., 117, D20109, doi:10.1029/2012JD017755., , and (
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Numbers: P3.3 ECOWAT, 406140_125925/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!