Aerosol and Clouds
Asian dust height and infrared optical depth retrievals over land from hyperspectral longwave infrared radiances
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 117, Issue D19, 16 October 2012
How to Cite
2012), Asian dust height and infrared optical depth retrievals over land from hyperspectral longwave infrared radiances, J. Geophys. Res., 117, D19202, doi:10.1029/2012JD017799., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
- basic research program. Grant Number: 2010CB950802
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) GOES-R Algorithm Working Group (AWG) and GOES-R Risk Reduction programs. Grant Number: NA06NES4400002
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) Grant . Grant Number: No. 41075021
- National Space Lab program funded by the National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: S10801000184-08A0100-18410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!