This is a companion to DOI:10.1029/2011JD015773
Climate and Dynamics
A test of the advection-condensation model for subtropical water vapor using stable isotopologue observations from Mauna Loa Observatory, Hawaii
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 117, Issue D19, 16 October 2012
How to Cite
2012), A test of the advection-condensation model for subtropical water vapor using stable isotopologue observations from Mauna Loa Observatory, Hawaii, J. Geophys. Res., 117, D19118, doi:10.1029/2012JD018029., , , and (
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ATM-0840-168, ATM-0840-129
- NASA. Grant Numbers: NNH07ZDA001N-AST, 07-AST07-0069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!