Climate and Dynamics
The cause of the seasonal variation in the oxygen isotopic composition of precipitation along the western U.S. coast
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 117, Issue D18, 27 September 2012
How to Cite
2012), The cause of the seasonal variation in the oxygen isotopic composition of precipitation along the western U.S. coast, J. Geophys. Res., 117, D18114, doi:10.1029/2012JD018050., , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!