A method for specifying atmospheric gravity wavefields for long-range infrasound propagation calculations
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 3933–3943, 27 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), A method for specifying atmospheric gravity wavefields for long-range infrasound propagation calculations, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 3933–3943, doi:10.1029/2012JD018077., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!