Role of gravity waves in the forcing of quasi two-day waves in the mesosphere: An observational study
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 3467–3485, 16 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Role of gravity waves in the forcing of quasi two-day waves in the mesosphere: An observational study, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 3467–3485, doi:10.1029/2012JD018208., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!