Climate and Dynamics
Nested high-resolution modeling of the impact of urbanization on regional climate in three vast urban agglomerations in China
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 117, Issue D21, 16 November 2012
How to Cite
2012), Nested high-resolution modeling of the impact of urbanization on regional climate in three vast urban agglomerations in China, J. Geophys. Res., 117, D21103, doi:10.1029/2012JD018226., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!