Noctilucent cloud variability and mean parameters from 15 years of lidar observations at a mid-latitude site (54°N, 12°E)
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 317–328, 16/28 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), Noctilucent cloud variability and mean parameters from 15 years of lidar observations at a mid-latitude site (54°N, 12°E), J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 317–328, doi:10.1029/2012JD018319., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!