Characterization of methyl bromide and methyl chloride fluxes at temperate freshwater wetlands
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 977–991, 27 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), Characterization of methyl bromide and methyl chloride fluxes at temperate freshwater wetlands, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 977–991, doi:10.1029/2012JD018424., and (
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!