Detection of radioactive 35S at Fukushima and other Japanese sites
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 1020–1027, 27 January 2013
How to Cite
2013), Detection of radioactive 35S at Fukushima and other Japanese sites, J. Geophys. Res., Atmos., 118, 1020–1027, doi:10.1029/2012JD018485., et al. (
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!