Diurnal variation of gravity wave momentum flux and its forcing on the diurnal tide
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 1668–1678, 27 February 2013
How to Cite
2013), Diurnal variation of gravity wave momentum ux 1 and its forcing on the diurnal tide, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 1668–1678, doi:10.1029/2012JD018653., , and (
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!