Influence of temperature, composition, and grain size on the tensile failure of water ice: Implications for erosion on Titan
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets (1991–2012)
Volume 117, Issue E8, August 2012
How to Cite
2012), Influence of temperature, composition, and grain size on the tensile failure of water ice: Implications for erosion on Titan, J. Geophys. Res., 117, E08013, doi:10.1029/2012JE004101., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!