Constraints on the history of open-basin lakes on Mars from the composition and timing of volcanic resurfacing
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the American Geophysical Union
Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets (1991–2012)
Volume 117, Issue E12, December 2012
How to Cite
2012), Constraints on the history of open-basin lakes on Mars from the composition and timing of volcanic resurfacing, J. Geophys. Res., 117, E00J21, doi:10.1029/2012JE004115., , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!