Analysis of disk-resolved OMEGA and CRISM spectral observations of Phobos and Deimos
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets (1991–2012)
Volume 117, Issue E11, November 2012
How to Cite
2012), Analysis of disk-resolved OMEGA and CRISM spectral observations of Phobos and Deimos, J. Geophys. Res., 117, E00J15, doi:10.1029/2012JE004137., et al. (
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DGE-1143954
- JHU/APL. Grant Number: 104149
|jgre3094-sup-0001-t01.txt||plain text document||2K||Tab-delimited Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.