Hydrous minerals on Mars as seen by the CRISM and OMEGA imaging spectrometers: Updated global view
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 831–858, April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Hydrous minerals on Mars as seen by the CRISM and OMEGA imaging spectrometers: Updated global view, J. Geophys. Res. Planets, 118, 831–858, doi: 10.1029/2012JE004145., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!