Ice flow sensitivity to geothermal heat flux of Pine Island Glacier, Antarctica
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface (2003–2012)
Volume 117, Issue F4, December 2012
How to Cite
2012), Ice flow sensitivity to geothermal heat flux of Pine Island Glacier, Antarctica, J. Geophys. Res., 117, F04023, doi:10.1029/2012JF002371., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!