Sand transport beneath waves: The role of progressive wave streaming and other free surface effects
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 122–139, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Sand transport beneath waves: The role of progressive wave streaming and other free surface effects, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 118, 122–139, doi:10.1029/2012JF002427., , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!