Intrastream variability in solute transport: Hydrologic and geomorphic controls on solute retention
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 413–422, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Intrastream variability in solute transport: Hydrologic and geomorphic controls on solute retention, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 118, 413–422, doi:10.1029/2012JF002455., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: AS (EAR-0636043)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!