Grounding line migration and high-resolution calving dynamics of Jakobshavn Isbræ, West Greenland
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 382–395, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Grounding line migration and high-resolution calving dynamics of Jakobshavn Isbræ, West Greenland, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 118, 382–395, doi:10.1029/2012JF002515., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: 473/30-1, 2504/5-1
|jgrf20023-sup-0004-JGRF_20023_readme.txt||plain text document||2K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.