Trends in Antarctic Peninsula surface melting conditions from observations and regional climate modeling
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 315–330, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Trends in Antarctic Peninsula surface melting conditions from observations and regional climate modeling, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 118, 315–330, doi:10.1029/2012JF002559., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- European Union 7th Framework Programme. Grant Number: 226375
- NSF. Grant Number: 1141973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!