Nanoscale channels on ectomycorrhizal-colonized chlorite: Evidence for plant-driven fungal dissolution
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences (2005–2012)
Volume 117, Issue G3, September 2012
How to Cite
2012), Nanoscale channels on ectomycorrhizal-colonized chlorite: Evidence for plant-driven fungal dissolution, J. Geophys. Res., 117, G00N09, doi:10.1029/2012JG002016., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/C004566/1
- European Commission. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2005-020828
|jgrg971-sup-0001-t01.txt||plain text document||0K||Tab-delimited Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.