Extreme precipitation patterns and reductions of terrestrial ecosystem production across biomes
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 148–157, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Extreme precipitation patterns and reductions of terrestrial ecosystem production across biomes, J. Geophys. Res. Biogeosci., 118, 148–157, doi:10.1029/2012JG002136., et al. (
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- USDA Agricultural Research Service. Grant Number: 08-SMAPSDT08-0042
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB 06-18210
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!